[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations and Ad-hoc Group Changes

Raad Al-Rawi Raad.Al-Rawi at admin.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 08:56:11 PST 2012

Hmm, I don't remember taking one step forwards...
Actually, I'm happy to take a look, but it will have to wait for some more urgent work, so hopefully in a couple of weeks =)

> > > We also haven't experienced moving a user from one group to another.
> >
> > Wow! I'm surprised - although I suppose it depends on your level of
> > use - we typically have over 250 surveys across a 30-day period.
> > Come to think of it, I'm surprised we don't hit this more often =P
> >

> We have as many surveys but haven't hit this one. We have hit about 100
> other bugs though!
>
> We've just implemented a 'change owner' facility for templates. That's one
> of our most requested features. We will commit but are sooooo busy on
> entity broker work for the next few months.

Sounds interesting. Busy EB work? Yes, I can imagine!

> > Worth raising a JIRA? WDYT?
>
> Yes good idea. Well volunteered that man. ;)

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1183
(I wish you'd stop doing that =P)

Cheers

Raad