[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations and Ad-hoc Group Changes

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 08:32:59 PST 2012

> > I did know about the necessity to reassign in order to update the groups
> and
> > this seems fairly sensible although it isn't very obvious that this needs to be
> > done.
>
> No, we didn't think so either - it would probably help if the groups
> (previously assigned) were pre-selected when you get back to the "assign
> survey to respondents" step. Perhaps this is a quick(ish) patch to stick on...?

Yes good idea. Well volunteered that man.

> > We also haven't experienced moving a user from one group to another.
>
> Wow! I'm surprised - although I suppose it depends on your level of use - we
> typically have over 250 surveys across a 30-day period.
> Come to think of it, I'm surprised we don't hit this more often =P

We have as many surveys but haven't hit this one. We have hit about 100 other bugs though!

We've just implemented a 'change owner' facility for templates. That's one of our most requested features. We will commit but are sooooo busy on entity broker work for the next few months.

> Worth raising a JIRA? WDYT?

Yes good idea. Well volunteered that man. ;)

adam