[Contrib: Evaluation System] Can users view reports for evals they have taken?

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at rsmart.com
Tue Nov 29 07:11:17 PST 2011

Thanks Adam--

I think caching may have been an issue, since I was eventually able to
access a report page via the email URL. But as a student, I'm still not
getting a report link in the dashboard. I'm assuming this wouldn't be tied
to permission (since the student only has "eval.take.evaluation"
permission), and there doesn't seem to be a configuration option from the
admin side.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
rSmart