[Contrib: Evaluation System] 3 issues for evals in v1.3

Crouch, Catherine crouch at umich.edu
Thu May 26 08:26:50 PDT 2011

Hi Rick,

I'm trying to complete these tests and receive the same error:

1. Create an evaluation/survey from a template.  (Step J. of the Sakai Test Plan on Confluence)
2. Finish a partially completed evaluation that was saved, but not deployed.
3. Modify the assigned group for an evaluation link fails to launch.  An Active evaluation (open and can be taken by a participant) may be assigned to more than one Site by creating a group.
This test fails when I click on the active link under "Display Evaluation Assignments".