[Contrib: Evaluation System] proposed new features

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 26 09:48:17 PDT 2011

I advance of next week's call can I remind people that I proposed 4 new features a couple of weeks ago. We have the patches available and would quite like to achieve resolution one way or the other.

1/ "View results of open surveys (configurable via Administrate a screen)"

               https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1007

2/ "Optionally allow all roles to take a survey (configurable via Administrate a screen)"

               https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-853

3/ "selecting 'login to sakai' & supplying an email address with no corresponding account as part of an ad hoc group leads to problems" - we prevent this from happeneing

               https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-976

4/ "don't force the survey author to assign a group if 'Login to Sakai' is NOT selected"

               https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-987

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Adam