[Contrib: Evaluation System] proposed new feature for 1.4: "View results of open surveys"

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 16 08:17:07 PDT 2011

"View results of open surveys (configurable via Administrate a screen)"

               https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1007

I would like to add this feature to Trunk (1.4).

A patch has been attached to the Jira and we have been using this feature in production for a couple of months.

Any objections?

adam

Description

Add 'view results' link to open survey.

The link should only be shown if enough people have responded, ie, obey the limit set by the "Number of responses required before results can be viewed" option.

There should be a system-wide "Administrate" option to enable / disable this feature in case people dont want it.