[Contrib: Evaluation System] Fwd: "The Sakai Evaluation System Update" Sakai 2011 session accepted!

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri May 13 13:40:11 PDT 2011

FYI folks. This is for our panel session. 30 mins is not very long, so we'll need to be clear about what we want to promote and get out of the session. We have the BoF on Thursday for internal coordination issues, but this is more about promoting the tool and getting more folks involved.

Begin forwarded message: