[Contrib: Evaluation System] Adam's Jira's & v1.3 RC04 tag

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:06:08 PDT 2011

The issues below that don't appear to be on QA5 may be due to some confusion on process -- when in doubt, take a look at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Sakai+Jira+Guidelines

If a patch has been applied to "trunk" (which should be the first place to commit a change), then the status should be changed to "Resolved". When any change is committed, please be sure to include an svn commit message that includes the JIRA number (e.g. svn commit -m "EVALSYS-1089"), otherwise, there is no record in JIRA that ties the svn commit to the JIRA. If you forget, you should add the revision number as a comment to the JIRA (but best not to forget).

Since all the issues listed as open, I'm not surprised that they don't appear fixed. Some of the issues have a comment "patch applied", even though there's no subversion history of this (perhaps the committer forgot to include the JIRA in the svn commit message). If the patch is truly applied to trunk, then please resolve the ticket with a comment that affect (perhaps adding the revision number if you can dig it up). It will likely be put into the v1.4 release unless considered a blocker by this group.

Let's plan on touching base on July 5th to see about cutting a final release (those of us in the US will have Monday off as a holiday).

Thanks,
- Beth