[Contrib: Evaluation System] Adam's Jira's & v1.3 RC04 tag

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 10:12:42 PDT 2011

I have commented below. In summary

 - EVALSYS-1089 - haven't had time to test yet
 - EVALSYS-1117 doesn't seem to have worked, I still see the text about hierarchy despite hierarchy not being enabled
 - EVALSYS-1115 updated patch has been uploaded.
 - EVALSYS-1084 [security] an updated patch has been attached

There's also another bug that I've reported:

 - EVALSYS-1125 I think this is an EN GB specific bug

I have left (slightly) more detailed comments below

Adam

> Here is the status of the JIRA's assigned to me at last week conference.
>
> EVALSYS-1079 - resolved

AM: confirmed as fix

> EVALSYS-1081 - resolved

AM: confirmed

> EVALSYS-1089 - patch applied, need testing before being resolved.

* AM: haven't had time to do this today. I will test next week

> EVALSYS-1105 - resolved
> EVALSYS-1113 - see 1114

AM: this was created in error and was a duplicate

> EVALSYS-1114 - commented, confused on the message to be displayed

AM: Looks like Nicola has sorted this one out. Apologies for leaving the word WebLearn in the patch

> EVALSYS-1115 - commented on date display
AM: updated patch has been uploaded. A comment has been left.

> EVALSYS-1116 - patch applied, need testing before being resolved.
AM: confirmed as fixed

> EVALSYS-1117 - patch applied, need testing before being resolved, see comments
AM: not fixed unwanted text is still visible