[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation services code

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jun 21 06:33:10 PDT 2011

A couple notes to remember on code in the services.

1) All methods must be documented. I have marked the methods added in
the last few months with a TODO which are missing comments to explain
what they do.
If you added them (and I think you know who you are) then please go in and
replace my TODOs with appropriate documentation. I think we should
reject code which is committed without appropriate commenting and
tests as a general practice. Otherwise the services code is likely to
degrade in quality and become unreliable.

2) Do not use the @Override annotation on methods when you are not
overriding an existing method. It is a compiler fail when settings are
very strict (the level I use) and it is just a bad practice in
general. This annotation is meant to indicate that the method already
exists in a class and you are overriding it in the current class. It
should not be used in any other circumstance.
I fixed these uses.

Thanks guys
-AZ