[Contrib: Evaluation System] 1.3.x next (and final?) RC

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri Feb 18 17:30:10 PST 2011

Thanks for your summary Adam, it's very helpful

> EVALSYS-1061
>
> Display login screen when a login is needed to see results.
>
> * Nicola mentions this but it is still unresolved in Jira & no there is comment about being applied to 1.3

I've resolved it. Also, if you tab over to 'Subversion Commits' you should see my commits to trunk and 1.3.x - sometimes they take a little while show up and/or I think you have to be logged in to see this.

> EVALSYS-1072
>
> PDF Report shows response rate of entire evaluation, rather than selected groups
>
> * Nicola mentions this but it is still unresolved in Jira; it appears to have been committed to trunk but not 1.3

You should now see my 1.3.x commit under 'Subversion Commits' and I've resolved the ticket, as Will clarified that Rick had already committed the patch to trunk.

> Patches that have been applied but which aren't yet set to resolved

A number of patches have comments from Rick about committing them - he clarified today that he only committed to trunk. So, I'll be committing them to 1.3.x and then setting 1.3.x status = resolved and the JIRA to resolved once I've done so.