[Contrib: Evaluation System] Proposal to merge email changes into evaluation trunk

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:39:24 PDT 2011

Hi Sean,

Can you send/post a screenshot of what you see in the control-email page?

One important point is that when you choose the option to "send summary emails" instead of "send one email per student per evaluation", you need to use different email template types.  "Send summary" relates to "consolidated" announcements and reminders.  Using another type of template for a particular eval would result in no emails being sent for that eval if "send summary emails" is selected.

I am not sure where the documentation is for what variables can be used in the "ConsolidatedAvailable" and "ConsolidatedReminder" templates.  I will try to make a list and post it.

Jim