[Contrib: Evaluation System] Proposal to merge email changes into evaluation trunk

Shaun Fleming spfjr at umd.edu
Fri Apr 29 09:08:01 PDT 2011

Hey Jim,

I've been trying to test out your single email changes in the
branch you specified. I'm not sure if I've done something
wrong, but I can't seem to find the screens that you included
in the Jira ticket. I see the single email section on the
Control Email administrative screen, but it doesn't seem to
alter the functionality when I use it. I created 4 ad-hoc
groups with just myself in it, but it says it would (if I
weren't in test mode) send 4 emails. Also, is there a
difference between the reminder frequency dropdown menus in
the email options section and the single email section on the
control emails screen?

We would like to be able to test this functionally against ad-
hoc and external providers, so any insight would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaun Fleming