[Contrib: Evaluation System] provider not being called

Joseph Delaney jpd at ctaar.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:42:25 PDT 2010

Can you clarify when the snapshot is taken? Is it when the evaluation is created (imported in our case), or when it changes from being queued to being actively available? Is there some method of updating the snapshot?

This has been a touchy subject for our faculty, some of whom are firmly convinced that the students who drop the course are just waiting for an opportunity to stick it to them in the evaluation. And it means we may have to be careful not to create the surveys too early in the semester.

Joseph Delaney
Center for the Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research
Rutgers University
http://ctaar.rutgers.edu/
(732) 932-7466