[Contrib: Evaluation System] my scales & non super admins

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 19 04:32:15 PDT 2010

I can't comment on what 'view producers' should do as I've never looked at the code (programming is a dim and distant memory! <- shame)
But yes, I gree,  "my scales" should appear on the main page ("Survey Dashboard") and on the "Questionnaire Templates" page. There would also appear to be no harm having it on the "My Surveys" page too.
Is there / should there be an "Administrate" setting along similar lines to the "Template Sharing" option which allows super admins to say "lecturers cannot make their own personal scales public" - I don't think we'd want the default scales cluttered up with users personal scales?
adam