[Contrib: Evaluation System] Changes to default behavior

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Wed May 5 11:15:18 PDT 2010

Hiding the links was really more of short-term response to a potentially dangerous situation in our Production environment which at times has 10000 or so evaluations loaded. We made a similar move to add a Hide/Show option for the Admin widget on the Summary page; otherwise that page becomes usable after a few hundred items.

Yes, paged lists throughout would be good :-)

SMD.