[Contrib: Evaluation System] new bugs

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue May 4 07:58:14 PDT 2010

A couple of bugs have cropped up in the past day or so. Please please
bear in mind that people are actively using this project so be careful
wen you commit code and send a note to the list if you are committing
broken code for some reason.

1) Email notifications page would not load (I fixed this one)
2) It is not possible to create or edit items anymore, a warning pops
up that says the title cannot be blank
3) The CSS styles for the choose expert items pages seem to stopped
working so many of them are rendered without styling

If you made these changes, please fix them as soon as possible.
If they are not fixed I think the only real option is to roll back
those areas of the code to where they were a few days ago when they
were working.
Thanks
-AZ

--