[Contrib: Evaluation System] Error when Enabling PDF Export

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 02:52:21 PDT 2010

That definitely didn’t happen for us as I discovered the issue weeks after I thought I'd changed certain settings; however, when we observed this we were running a very old version.

I have never left the newer version long enough to see if it does auto-update. As we only have 2 nodes it's fairly trivial to do a cahce reset.

adam