[Contrib: Evaluation System] SQL script for Evaluations schema - Oracle

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 28 15:15:37 PDT 2010

  Hi,

I have been trying to locate a SQl script (for Oracle DB) execution for
installing Evaluations against Sakai 2.6.x. I saw an old, old script by
Nuno on the Confluence Installation Guide, but I am guessing that it
would not work for the upcoming 1.3.x versions.

I would prefer running a script to just turning on auto.ddl so that we
have a record of what is being added/modified in our database.

Does anyone have such a script or can point to one in existence
somewhere in Confluence/SVN/Somewhere?

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services