[Contrib: Evaluation System] A question about the My Question Bank in the Evaluation tool

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Tue Feb 23 05:00:48 PST 2010

The question bank (my items) is only items owned by you and I believe
it does not include copies by design. I can see where a modified copy
might be nice to include in the question bank but in general it was
decided that copies should not appear.

Not really sure what is going on with that "question C" there. It
should have appeared in the items bank. It might be worth sending some
more information (maybe DB dump of the records for question A, B, C
and some screenshots) to the list to see if anyone else has any ideas
about that.

-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge