[Contrib: Evaluation System] template visibility woes

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 09:53:18 PST 2010

I want to make it so evaluation template visibility can be set by the owner.

As a super admin I use the 'administer' page to set the visibility so it can be chosen by owner. I press save and reset cache for good measure.

We have a cluster with 2 nodes, on one node logged in as a non-super admin when I create a new template I see " Public - visible to anyone, editable by any admin" on the other node as same user I see " Private - visible and editable by you only" neither of which are the option I chose on the administer screen.

What is going on?

Am I misunderstanding the purpose of the administrate screen? Does it not change the default values for all users?

adam