[Contrib: Evaluation System] Colleges new to Evaluation Tool on Sakai

Sabrina A. Crawford crawfordsa at lmc.edu
Fri Feb 12 08:12:00 PST 2010

Hello All,
As someone new to using Sakai's Evaluation Tool, I attended this morning's phone conference.  I have been watching the posted discussions and feel there may be a few more people like me out there on this list serve who are just starting to organize the use of the tool at their school.  I offered to post a request for everyone's top 10 things they would want more information about as they are beginning the process in an effort to pinpoint some areas in which further clarification is needed.  You can either reply to this request through the discussion thread or email me directly at crawfordsa at lmc.edu<mailto:crawfordsa at lmc.edu>.  I will work to compile a final list to share with the group shortly.
Thanks,
Sabrina Crawford
Lees McRae College