[Contrib: Evaluation System] simple questions about Evaluations

Richard C. Moyer II rmoyer at umd.edu
Thu Feb 4 12:37:04 PST 2010

Adam,

	We upgraded from trunk in mid September 2009, and ran it for our Fall 09 semester evaluation in December 2009, which is 1 evaluation using hierarchy for 6100 course/sections for 145,000 possible evaluations.  We received over 91,000 responses, sent out email reminders, etc without any problems.

	I personally don't believe that trunk is bleeding edge right now, rather closer to a QA state which will be one of the topics discussed at next week's phone call.  Perhaps you should join this discussion.

	Since mid September there have been a few minor commits to trunk.

	My recommendation is to upgrade to trunk.  I believe most of your questions have already been addressed.

Hope this helps,
Rick