[Contrib: Evaluation System] simple questions about Evaluations

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 08:15:00 PST 2010

Sorry to keep pumping this list with questions but we're currently in the process of rolling out the Evaluations tool:

1/ what revision of trunk should we use? We're currently running Sakai 2.6.2 and want to upgrade our evaluations tool from 1.2.1 to some a bit more current. Should we go for the bleeding edge of trunk or is there a generally accepted stable revision that other are happy with?

2/ we're a bit confused about the implementation of 'partial anonymity' - this is where one can see who hasn't responded to a survey (and by implication, who has, but not who said what).

There appears to be a switch for this in the administrate interface but we cant see how to get at the numbers. Aaron seemed to be saying that even though there's a switch, the actual functionality isn't present in the UI.

Am I correct?

Adam