[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS-967

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri Aug 27 08:15:50 PDT 2010

Thanks for taking a look Aaron.

Yes, the change I'm going for is to show the user's assigned groups (checked or not) and also show the other groups that are already part of this node that in the current code, the user does not see.

It strikes me that in most use-cases, the person viewing this screen is a sakai admin of some sort, and just because they're not enrolled in a site, doesn't mean they don't have access to it.

Perhaps there's a way to show those other groups and make their checkboxes disabled, so the current user can see them and confirm they're there but can't mess with them?

> By setting them to true in assignedGroups map you are making them
> checked in the interface (such that submitting would make them part of
> the assignedGroupsIds in a future load of the page).

"them" in this context is the assignedGroupsId set - is setting them to true a bad thing since we know they're already part of the node? Or is it that I'll encounter problems when trying to submit because the current user doesn't have access to submit with those nodes? (Now that you mention it....)

Nicola