[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS-967

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Aug 26 14:36:36 PDT 2010

The assignedGroupsId set is an indicator of the groups assigned to
that node. The set from getEvalGroupsForUser are the possible nodes
which can be assigned.
By setting them to true in assignedGroups map you are making them
checked in the interface (such that submitting would make them part of
the assignedGroupsIds in a future load of the page).

It looks like the change you are going for here is to force all the
assigned groups to stay checked and appear even if the user does not
have access to them.

Is that what you wanted to do? (I ask because the JIRA description
seems to say something else)
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile