[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS Merge Process & Plan

Richard C. Moyer II rmoyer at umd.edu
Tue Sep 1 06:40:13 PDT 2009

I'd like to suggest a few other agenda items for this chat or future ones

1.    There's been recent mention of tagging eval-1.2.2.  What should be included, timelines, etc....

2.    The ability to import/export institutional specific scales/items/etc (i.e. customizing the preload)  I believe there is a JIRA suggesting an xml format. I've started working on one and I think U-M has as well. Is it worth to standardize this?

Rick.