[Contrib: Evaluation System] Help with Evaluation tool Error Message

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:31:30 PDT 2009

Aaron, et. al.,

I'm thinking this is a minor issue and a quick question...if it isn't and
is more of a bug I can just JIRA this...

We're gearing up to run a pilot with the evaluation tool...

When I go to look at results under Reports in the My (closed) Evaluations
list, I get the following error:
There was an unexpected error rendering this view. Please contact the
administrator of this site with details of the link you operated and the
time this error occurred.

Does anybody know why I am getting this error and what I need to do to be
able to look at the reports?

I've not seen reference to this in JIRA so I'm thinking that it may be
some configuration issue related to the installation of the tool.  I
should note that we are running the rSmart CLE 2.5.3 which current has the
evaluation tool as a "beta" release and thus it was stealthed.  We've
deployed into a development environment for testing purposes.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)