[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation Strategy for 3akai

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Mar 10 11:57:26 PDT 2009

I was under the impression that no future betas of 3akai would be using
K1, so yeah, I was curious about it running on 3akai/K2.   I stopped
reading email lists during the whole email cabberwonky situation, so I'm
probably not completely up to date on that.

And while it would be cool to change the UI eventually, I figured the
first step would be to get it running on the new infrastructure.
Thought it might be a cool use case in that area, since it's one of the
best examples of having a very clear boundary in the externals package,
the only place you can use other Sakai Components, and so it would be
easier than other Sakai Applications to cut off from the original API's.

-s