[Contrib: Evaluation System] Problems with creating template

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue Jul 21 07:20:26 PDT 2009

Hi Ellen,

Please create an EVALSYS JIRA for this. It looks like it may be related to the template editing code which UCT most recently has worked on, so start by assigning it to Lovemore Nalube.

Thanks
Stephen

>>> Ellen Yu Borkowski <eyb at umd.edu> 7/21/2009 4:04 PM >>>
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to test the latest EVALSYS code in trunk.  I've run into a
problem.  I can create items, but when I try to add them to a
template, I get an error.  I've created a few course items and
instructor items and then try to create a new template and as soon as
I've picked the existing items and click add, I get an error.  When I
try to go back and edit the template, I get another error.  So, I
delete the template and try again, but this time when I go to select
the items, they have disappeared.

I've attached the log file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.