[Contrib: Evaluation System] Problems with creating template

Ellen Yu Borkowski eyb at umd.edu
Tue Jul 21 07:04:58 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to test the latest EVALSYS code in trunk.  I've run into a
problem.  I can create items, but when I try to add them to a
template, I get an error.  I've created a few course items and
instructor items and then try to create a new template and as soon as
I've picked the existing items and click add, I get an error.  When I
try to go back and edit the template, I get another error.  So, I
delete the template and try again, but this time when I go to select
the items, they have disappeared.

I've attached the log file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.