[Contrib: Evaluation System] Stable version to deploy

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Tue Dec 22 04:28:29 PST 2009

Matthew,

I don't know for certain, but many of the check-ins you're seeing are
probably from the U-M folks merging their changes back to trunk. Over
the past six months we've had several meetings to review and discuss
this work. A list of items may be found here:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Proposed+merges
+from+UMICH+branch+to+trunk

We just finished our Fall deployment of EVALSYS and things went
smoothly, so I would expect the merge discussions to start up again
early next year.

SMD.

On Dec 22, 2009, at 7:11 AM, Matthew Buckett wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've currently running Evaluation 1.2.1 here at Oxford and are
> looking todo a more formal pilot of the tool next term. From looking
> at the commits there seems to have been quite a bit of work on the
> tool recently but there doesn't seem to have been another stable
> release.
>
> There aren't any major problems we are wanting fix, but there are a
> few little niggles (references to local deployments) that would be
> nice to see gone.
>
> --
>   Matthew Buckett
>   VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765