[Contrib: Evaluation System] non anonymous surveys

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 8 09:19:32 PST 2009

Is there a way to get Evaluations to record how a particular site participant has responded?

We have an idea to use it for course sign-up - one question, multiple responses: "Please select the 8 courses you wish to attend next year". When everybody has responded the whole shebang can be exported to Excel and processed.

If this cant be done we could insist that people give their name in a compulsory text field.

Adam