[Contrib: Evaluation System] How to add evaluatees?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Aug 24 09:54:40 PDT 2009

I checked in the work I have done so far on the simple
EvalGroupProvider impl.  Details about what has been checked in are
below.  Comments welcome in the ticket:

	http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-807

I want to repeat that this is not intended for production *EVER*.  It
is intended for simple small-scale use by developers and testers.  It
makes queries of the CourseManagementService API and answers
EvalGroupProvider questions based on what it gets from CMS.  Maybe it
could be revised to preload data from CMS into its own database tables
to enable efficient queries. But as is, it depends on loading lots of
data into memory that would not be necessary or desirable in a
production impl.

If you wanted to checkout trunk of this project, the URL would be:

	http://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/evalgroup/trunk

Thanks.

Jim

Details: http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn?root=contrib&view=rev&rev=62783