[Contrib: Evaluation System] How to add evaluatees?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Aug 24 08:35:51 PDT 2009

I have that mostly done and will check it into subversion in a new
contrib project named "evalgroup".  The evalgroup  project will build
and deploy an implementation of EvalGroupProvider that gets groups and
memberships from CourseManagementService. It is intended as a tool for
development, testing and demonstration -- NOT PRODUCTION. It will have
dependencies on eval api and cm api.

Jim