[Contrib: Evaluation System] How to add evaluatees?

Richard C. Moyer II rmoyer at umd.edu
Mon Aug 24 06:37:11 PDT 2009

"For example a university might want an evaluation to go out to a set of courses that don't otherwise use Sakai.
It'd be nice if those courses weren't forced to have a Sakai site."

	This can accomplished via the external group provider.  Here at UMD, this is all we use, however it is not tied to the CM impl.

Rick