[Contrib: Evaluation System] Features list

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Thu Apr 16 11:02:15 PDT 2009

Hi Kate,

I would say most of them are there, but it is quite a complex tool with different institutions using it in different ways, so to get a definitive view on whether it will meet your needs, it might be easier if you post a list of your department's requirements and we can advise if EvalSys meets those.

Aaron can probably give a more informed reply than this.

Cheers
Stephen

>>> "Ellis, Kate" <kdellis at indiana.edu> 04/16/09 6:28 PM >>>
Hi,

We're looking into the Evaluation System for a department at IU that needs to administer  online course evaluations. They are comparing EvalSys to the commercial product CoursEval. I found this list of requirements on confluence: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/EVALSYS/Evaluation+Requirements. Are all of these requirements in the current version of the tool?

I'm looking forward to your presentation in Boston.

Thanks,

Kate Ellis

Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Wells Library 305 West Tower
Indiana University Bloomington
812-855-9024
http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc