[Contrib: Evaluation System] Features list

Ellis, Kate kdellis at indiana.edu
Sun Apr 19 14:24:33 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen and Aaron and all,

Attached is the list of requirements the school developed. Aaron created accounts for two of us to access the demo server at Cambridge so we were able to poke around a bit, but we are not sure how the Evaluation System works at the admin level. The main concern is that the school would like a department to be able to specify a number of items and have those appear in all course evaluations in that department. Also, the responses need to be hidden from instructors until after final grades are posted. Does SysEval support this?

Many thanks,

Kate Ellis

Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Wells Library 305 West Tower
Indiana University Bloomington
812-855-9024
http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc