[Contrib: Evaluation System] Features list

Ellis, Kate kdellis at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 16 09:28:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

We're looking into the Evaluation System for a department at IU that needs to administer  online course evaluations. They are comparing EvalSys to the commercial product CoursEval. I found this list of requirements on confluence: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/EVALSYS/Evaluation+Requirements. Are all of these requirements in the current version of the tool?

I'm looking forward to your presentation in Boston.

Thanks,

Kate Ellis

Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Wells Library 305 West Tower
Indiana University Bloomington
812-855-9024
http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc