[cle-release-team] KNL fixVersions fixed

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Mar 7 09:17:05 PST 2014

I'm seeing anomalies.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel

I see 10.0-qa03 but no versions for qa01, qa02.  Shouldn't there be a qa04
version for the branch merger to use?  The SAK version has a qa04 version,
so KNL, SAM, POLLS, PRFL all need the same version.

I thought we didn't want a version of "10.0 [tentative]" without a specific
tag.

I now see merge versions for 10, 2.9, 2.8, 1.3, and 1.2.  Argh!!!

Sakai 2.9 uses Kernel 1.3.

Sakai 2.8 uses Kernel 1.2.

So these are redundant.  I assume someone added 2.9 and 2.8 merge versions
recently.  These should be deleted.