[cle-release-team] Monthly extended Core team meeting

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Sun Mar 16 06:48:03 PDT 2014

The simplest thing I  can think of doing in Calliflower (for those who
care about such things, and especially if you receive Calliflower
invitations) is to extend ALL the meetings in Calliflower to 2 hours,
though we will only use this extended time on the first Thursday of the
month. I worry that adding a separate "extended meeting" in Calliflower
would require the team to re-dial in, which is obviously undesirable.

FYI.

-- Neal

--
Neal Caidin