[cle-release-team] Sakai 10-QA02 up

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jan 17 16:39:27 PST 2014

Pre-release announcement of Sakai 10-QA02. QA02 was on the schedule for
release today so we stuck to this schedule. There are still blockers for
Sakai 10 as well as tools and features that are planned to get in before
the official branch is cut. The plan for that is to have a QA03 cut on
January 31st after the branch is made and any left over issues are worked
out at Apereo Camp. It's been a month since the last QA and enough is fixed
in here that it seemed worth getting a new one out and stick to schedule.

Neal will send out a wider announcement and update jira. Mark new issues as
affecting this version. I will be out of town for a few days, but the
server looks okay. Hope to some of you in Phoenix!

I have built a Sakai 10-QA02 binary (~500MB)

Link to Bin:
https://qa10.longsight.com/sakai-bin-10.0-SNAPSHOT-133423.tar.gz

MD5:
https://qa10.longsight.com/sakai-bin-10.0-SNAPSHOT-133423.tar.gz.md5

And created a source tag (It points to externals as of around 7:30PM EST
2013-01-17)
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-10-qa02

It should have this whole list of issues resolved for 10-QA02 and also
include Delegated Access

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK/fixforversion/13480#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel

I'm running with all the properties enabled in local.properties mentioned
on the MOTD and is started on.
https://qa10.longsight.com/ logs at https://qa10.longsight.com/logs/