[cle-release-team] Sakai 10-QA02 up

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Sat Jan 18 19:19:19 PST 2014

Sorry for an email on the weekend :-p  .

* In Jira I've released Sakai 10-qa02 and I've added a Sakai 10-qa03

* By when is monolithic Sakai 10 going to need to be done? My assumption
is before we cut Sakai 10-qa03?

* I imagine it is not critical, but desirable, to get all the Jira
projects smushed together too. So ideally by qa03, but could be later?
Would a good target be before our first release candidate?

Thanks!
Neal