[cle-release-team] Messages and Forums in project SAK

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Sat Feb 22 11:21:49 PST 2014

Hi All,

The Message Center project, messages and forums, was recently merged
into SAK. SAK has a "Message Center" and a "Forums" component. Currently
it looks like all issues are under "Message Center" in SAK. No Jira
issues are under Forums, AFAICT.

Is there any objection to start using the Forums component for Forums
issues and Message Center component for Messages, and perhaps clean up
the existing issues as we come across them?

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin