[cle-release-team] 2.9.2-rc02 up and running

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Sat May 11 04:00:02 PDT 2013

Thanks!

Btw, your MOTD still says RC01, though the footer clearly says RC02.

I'll send out a call for testing on Monday, though it might take another (business) day or two for the other QA server(s) to be ready. I'm not sure how much time to give QA testers. Friday is feeling about right to me.

Cheers,
Neal