[cle-release-team] sakai-10-qa01 branch vs tag?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Dec 19 09:04:07 PST 2013

I think I meant to put this in tags rather than branch, just mistyped, I
think it was late. It really is a *tag*, but nothing was released. It just
has version numbers in .externals that point to the versions used on the QA
servers. I'll move it to the tags directory.

Individual tools were not tagged and nothing is branched. You need to check
this "tag" directory out. I don't have time at the moment to release or
really know the process for how we will do the release for this monolithic
Sakai. I was hoping to maybe have something for Apereo Camp in that regard,
though releases as they were done in 2.9 are less relevant.

Sounds like it should be created in jira though as you describe.