[cle-release-team] sakai-10-qa01 branch vs tag?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Dec 19 09:11:43 PST 2013

Also to Beth's observation (I did this on Monday but looks like I forgot to
send out a wide announcement)

I have built a Sakai 10-QA01 binary (~500MB)
https://qa10.longsight.com/sakai-bin-10.0-SNAPSHOT-132648.tar.gz

And create a source tag (It points to externals as of around 9:30PM EST
2013-12-16) There were a few late breaking fixes that got in there
including multithreading issue in assignments and a styling issue with
formatted text processing.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tag/sakai-10-qa01/<https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-10-qa01/>

I'm running with all the properties enabled in local.properties mentioned
on the MOTD and is started on.
https://qa10.longsight.com/ logs at https://qa10.longsight.com/logs/

Alan and Chuck Hedrick said they would also start up servers. TBD. I also
planned to start up a Spanish language version but not until January.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Servers+-+Sakai+10

Unless there is a serious blocker, there is no new tag expected until at
*least* 2014-01-06, or more likely the week after. I will be only lightly
monitoring email for the next few weeks.

One known issue is with portfolio sites not being able to be added. I'd
consider this a blocker for a later QA release, but not for this one.

Additional new issues discovered are being related on this ticket