[cle-release-team] sakai-10-qa01 branch vs tag?

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Dec 19 08:45:27 PST 2013

It looks like we have a sakai-10-qa01 branch, but no tag. Is anyone planning on creating a tag? Is the intent to update this branch or to treat it like a tag?

Is anyone planning on creating a sakai-10-qa01 release version in JIRA? I can update JIRA, but feel like i've been out-of-the-loop on the actual branching / tagging discussion (probably my own fault). I'm assuming we'll be using JIRA in the same way as the past, where we create qa01, qa02, … rc01, rc02, … release 'versions', and once Sakai 10.0 is released, we'll consolidate them all into one 10.0 release?

Thanks,
- Beth