[cle-release-team] Conversion scripts for 2.9.1/2.9.2

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Apr 22 07:36:04 PDT 2013

At a minimum:

create a Jira ticket
set priority: blocker
set 2.9.x status: merge

I won't speak for Matt and Sam but in the past tweeking the conversion scripts after an RC and prior to a release was no big deal.

Question: is anyone testing the scripts using, say, Liquibase, in order to check for any diffs between an upgraded db (2.9.1 -> 2.9.2) vs 2.9.2 OOTB?  A check should be done before the release is made public.

Cheers,

Anth