[cle-release-team] Conversion scripts for 2.9.1/2.9.2

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Apr 22 07:55:59 PDT 2013

In the past we only checked these scripts with that tool at a major release
(2.9.0). Sam tested it in mysql for the 2.9.0 release on and we applied
similar fixes for Oracle, but nobody specifically tested it on Oracle. We
didn't check 2.9.1 and I don't have any plans to check for 2.9.2.

Though even Liquibase didn't tell the whole story as some recent bugs were
because new columns were inserted but old values weren't updated. This is
specifically a problem with certain hibernate types in (mostly in Mysql?)
Not sure how to detect those other than to generate lots of sample data for
an older version and continually apply conversion scripts.